The Educated Grape is excited to offer you the most dynamic and enjoyable wine education in the comfort of your own home…virtually! Take your Zoom Happy Hour calls with friends to an amazing new level of interaction, education and appreciation!
Organize your wine loving friends or family members, around 8-16 people or 4-8 computer links, and I will design a wine education and tasting experience that will make for a memorable and lasting experience.
Your virtual group tasting will include:
- A 60 minute themed wine presentation and tasting based around your interests
- 2-3 wine selections relating to the theme (we will identity the most convenient wine shop to purchase from)
- Useful wine reference notes and maps. We will also provide food recommendations for you to pair with the wines being tasted.
- Interactive wine trivia exercises
- Popular themes include:
- “Exploring Tuscany…Italy’s Wine Paradise”
- “Two World Class Regions…One World Class Grape Varietal: Pinot Noir”
- “Exploring Chile & Argentina’s New Identity”
- “Why is Cab is King?”
- “Exploring Sonoma…California’s Most Diverse Region”
- “Spring Wine Enjoyment in One Region….Loire Valley”
- “Exploring Spain…its Values and Collectables”
- “Roses many Shades”
Make wine education and enjoyment a part of your next virtual gathering of friends and experience this growing trend in wine appreciation!
Cost: $50 per Zoom link (minimum 4 Zoom links)
To book your virtual experience, email George Staikos to schedule your date and confirm a theme.
Here is a taste of a recent in-home Spanish wine tasting: