The Educated Grape is excited to offer you the most dynamic and enjoyable wine education in the comfort of your own home… virtually! Whether it is a social gathering with friends or family or a company team building event designed to re-invigorate and bring your team closer together, a themed wine class and tasting is ideal to take your next group gathering to a new level!
Social Virtual Group Tastings
Take your Zoom Happy Hour calls with friends to an amazing new level of interaction, education, and appreciation! With our group tastings, we can pick a wine theme that could be a trend or a region that resonated with the group. In a 60 minute session, I will entertain and educate the group, providing key facts on the theme, polls and various interacting exercises to ensure everyone’s questions and comments are addressed together. We can pre arrange 1-2 wines in advance so everyone is tasting and enjoying the same wines.
Corporate Virtual Classes
While every group of people have a different level of knowledge and passion for wine appreciation, there is always an interest to learn more and gain more confidence. In my corporate virtual tastings, we will select a theme that your team can get the most lasting experience from. We will pre-select wines in advance for the team so everyone is tasting the same wines. I will inject an interactive program, including polls, breakout rooms and open discussion, that will keep everyone engaged and working and learning together. The presentation will include a Powerpoint which I will send out the day of the event so team members can print out and use as a reference tool.
What They’re Saying….
“With our team working remotely we were looking for a fun way to bring everyone together. The Educated Grape provided just that and more by working with us to create a unique and entertaining presentation. From the delicious handpicked wines to answering any and all questions as we explored Sonoma virtually, we walked away with greater knowledge and appreciation for wine” – Adam from Netflix
How do you get started?
Organize your group, around 10-18 people or 5-15 computer links, and I will design a wine education and tasting experience that will make for a memorable and lasting experience.
Your virtual group tasting will include:
- A 60 minute themed wine presentation and tasting based around your interests (we will identity the 2 wines to tie in to the theme that can be purchased from a convenient wine shop)
- Useful wine reference notes and maps which will be emailed in advance of the class and tasting. We will also provide food recommendations for you to pair with the wines being tasted (if this is of interest)
- Interactive wine trivia exercises
- Popular themes include:
– “The New Italy…Up and Coming Regions”
– “Willamette Valley and Burgundy…The Landscape for Great Pinot Noir”
– “Exploring Chile & Argentina’s New Identity”
– “Why is Cab King”
– “Exploring Sonoma…California’s Most Diverse Region”
– “Spring Wine Enjoyment in One Region….Loire Valley”
– “Exploring Spain…its Values and Collectables”
– “Roses Many Shades”
– “Exploring Spain…Its Values and Collectables”
– “Two World Class Regions…One Amazing Varietal”
– “Exploring Tuscany…Italy’s Wine Paradise”
– “Jewels of the Mediterranean: Sicily and Greece”
– “Remarkable Riesling…Old World vs New World”
-“Explore the World of Sparkling Wine… Anytime!”
– “Rhone Valley Revival!”
– “Northern Italy’s Cool Climate Regions are What’s Hot!”
– “Exploring Napa’s Greatness… More than Just Cabernet”
– “Southern Hemisphere’s Perfect Wine Pairing… New Zealand and South Africa”
– “Burgundy! The World’s Benchmark for Chardonnay & Pinot Noir”
– “Rediscover Australia”
– “Gems from the Iberian Peninsula… Portugal and Spain”
– “The Best of Bordeaux… Left Bank vs Right Bank”
– “Alsace… Get to Know your New Favorite Wines!”
Make wine education and enjoyment a part of your next virtual gathering of friends or colleagues and experience this growing trend in wine appreciation!
To plan your virtual group wine experience, email email@example.com of The Educated Grape.
Here is a taste of a recent in-home Spanish wine tasting: